Medela Freestyle Breast Pump is a hands free and compact device, the Medela freestyle breast pump is perfect for mommies who are always on the go.
This double electric breast pump can deliver a powerful performance, so as to guarantee a dependable way of extracting milk from the breasts with utmost flexibility.
This breast pump is full-featured for easy usage and maximum functionality. You can even program your most-used pumping patterns so as to save time in the process of extracting milk.
Features of the Medela Freestyle Breast Pump:
- Compact Design – you can easily hold onto this device as it is small, lightweight and compact.
- Memory Button – you can save your most used pumping patterns for easy accessibility.
- LCD Display – the digital display can be easily monitored even at night as it lights up when turned on…
- Expression Technology – this makes the device painless as it is capable of replicating a baby’s nursing rhythm.
- Hands-Free Functionality – this feature allows you to do other things even while pumping milk from your breasts.
- Cordless – Although the device is electric-powered, it also comes with rechargeable batteries so that you can use it even when there are no electrical outlets around.
The Medela Freestyle Breast Pump comes with a 1-year warranty on the motor and 90-day warranty on parts.
- Expensive – some consumers are comparing it with other brands that are priced a little lower.
Common User Issues and Concerns:
If you look at customer reviews on the internet, you will find that this product is well-received and highly recommended. However, there are a few issues that users are particularly looking at.
Some consumers found it inconvenient to wash 8 parts of the device after every use. This can be quite time-consuming and impractical if you are in a hurry.
There are also some reports that the unit has poor suctioning power; and that the milk supply can decrease because of this. But then, this issue is not experienced by every user, as some consumers found the device highly efficient in extracting milk.
We are recommending this product to active moms who are always on the go. The unit is portable, and it even comes with rechargeable batteries that can provide for 3 hours of usage. You can therefore use this breast pump even in places that don’t have accessible electrical power outlets.
Medela has been around since 1961; it’s a Switzerland-based company that supports the World Health Organization’s advocacy of feeding babies with breast milk especially in the early years.
By having the Medela Freestyle breast pump in your arsenal of baby accessories, you can be sure that you are providing your little one with the best care a mommy can give.